Report: Annual Litigation Trends Survey
The 2023 Annual Litigation Trends survey was participated by 430 general counsel and in-house litigation leaders from USA and Canada from varying industries such as financial services, energy, healthcare, and technology. The report analyzed new trends and challenges on litigation organizations encounter. The findings provide a deep understanding that may help leaders to stay ahead of the curve and identify opportunities for innovation and improvement.
Below are the highlights of the survey:
- $1.7 Million is the average median spend on disputes per US$1 billion in revenue
- 44% of the respondents anticipate a higher volume of lawsuits in 2023
- 50% said that they were involved in at least one regulatory proceeding in the past year
- 48% answered that their organization was more exposed to employment and labor disputes in 2022
- 65% experienced litigation on employment and labor disputes;
- 51% said it was among the most concerning areas for their organization in the year ahead.
- 87% consider settling disputes before a trial is important
Event: CLOC Global Institute 2023
One of the biggest legal tech events will be held this month. On May 15-18, 2023, leaders of the industry will once again meet to tackle legal innovation and transformation. With this year's theme "Transforming the Business of Law", legal professionals will have a great opportunity for networking and learning from speakers like IN- Q and Baratunde Thurston. Register here.
InfiniGlobe is a full-service consulting and software company. Our team of experts has years of industry experience working with top corporate legal departments and law firms. Contact us at email@example.com or at (833) LGL-TECH.